5 Person HUB Kit
Includes batteries, charger & case
The HUB is a wearable Mini Base that expands the capacity of the UltraLITE wireless headsets for larger crews that need to communicate and work with their hands. This compact transceiver weights only 450g and can either be placed strategically on location or belt worn. When clipped comfortably to the users waist, it moves seamlessly with your group allowing UltraLITE headsets to remain connected in full duplex.
UltraLITE headsets eclipse all other full duplex wireless for performance and convenience because the transceiver is built right inside the ear cup. This self-contained All-in-One design eliminates headset wires and even belt worn radios. They provide simultaneous talk, two-way voice communication for users that need to work with their hands yet also require one ear free to listen to what is going on around them.
- Standard: DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency: 1920-1930MHz (USA), 1880-1900MHz (UK/EU)
- Channel Bandwidth: 1.728 GHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Transmission Speed: 1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
- Duplexing: Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding: ADPCM I 32bit/s
- RF Accessing: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Range: Up to 400m (Line of Sight)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium Battery (3.7 V, 800 mAh, 3.0 Wh)
- Full Charge Time: Up to 3 hours
- Operation Time: Up to 6 hours
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to 60 C
- Warranty: 12 Months
- HUB Weight: 450g
- HUB Connector: 2.5mm/3.5mm plug in
- Dimensions: 5.5" (W) x 1.5" (D) x 3.75" (H)
- HUB Power Supply: AC INPUT 110-240v - DC OUTPUT 5V, 1000mA
- 5x Eartec UltraLITE HD Remote Headset
- 1x Eartec HD HUB Mini Duplex Base
- 6x Eartec Lithium 3.7 Volt 3.0Wh Re-Chargable Battery
- 1x Eartec Multi Battery 8-port Charging Base with adapter
- 1x Eartec Large Soft Padded Case
Purchased the 5 headset and hub kit for use in 500 seat theatre. We have been using the set over 11 performances with excellent results. The set allows seamless communication between the front of house team, sound and lighting team and the stage Manager and stage crew. The batteries give enough power to cover over two shows without re-charging. We have found a vast improvement over the old wired communication installed in the theatre. It allows the Stage crew team to work better together back stage without being tethered by the old wired system. We are currently looking at purchasing the interface unit and additional headsets to expand the current kit.
I now have a set 5 headphones. It really works very well. Every single camera operator has enjoyed working with these sets, both indoors as outdoors. Did a test with the hub inside an house and was able to talk to a guy 260m away inside an hangar.