Eartec HD HUB Mini Duplex Base
The HUB is a wearable Mini Base that expands the capacity of the UltraLITE wireless headsets for larger crews that need to communicate and work with their hands. This compact transceiver weights only 450g and can either be placed strategically on location or belt worn. When clipped comfortably to the users waist, it moves seamlessly with your group allowing UltraLITE headsets and UltraPAK beltpacks to remain connected in full duplex.
RUGGED DESIGN Neoprane shell provides extra protection and a non-slip surface.
ERGONOMIC SHAPE The HUB fits natural contour of the body.
OUTSTANDING RANGE Up to 1/4 mile in any direction from the HUB.
FIELD PROGRAMMABLE Additional wireless headsets can be instantly added to smaller existing HUB systems.
TWO CHANNELS Separate headsets on channels A&B, or push the conference button to link the entire team.
DUAL POWER Use the Rechargeable Lithium Battery or AC wall plug to power the HUB, both included.
NO OFCOM LICENSES UltraLITE uses DECT Technology which provides interference-free communication, without the need for a License.
The HUB can connect up to 8 UltraLITE wireless headsets and can be used as the ninth full transceiver by using a plug-in Eartec headset with the HUB. Two HUBs can be connected via an Interlink Cable which can increase capacity to 16 users. (8 wireless + 8 wireless)
- Standard: DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency: 19201930MHz (USA), 18801900MHz (UK/EU)
- Channel Bandwidth: 1.728 GHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Transmission Speed: 1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
- Duplexing: Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding: ADPCM I 32bit/s
- RF Accessing: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Range: Up to 400m (Line of Sight)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium Battery (3.7 V, 800 mAh, 3.0 Wh)
- Connector: 2.5mm / 3.5mm plug in
- Full Charge Time: Up to 3 hours
- Operation Time: Up to 6 hours
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to 60 C
- Weight: 450
- Dimensions: 5.5" (W) x 1.5" (D) x 3.75" (H)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Eartec HUB Mini-Duplex Base
- Eartec Lithium 3.7 Volt 3.0Wh Re-Chargeable Battery
- UK Power Adapter (EU adapter included with orders outside of UK)
Is the base able to connect to existing XLR-centric Comms systems, to allow for the wired network and wireless network to work simultaneously?
Yes, the Interface Unit will connect the Eartec HUB to most XLR-based wired comms systems. More details here - https://www.nymrod.co.uk/eartec-ultralite/accessories/eartec-hub-interface-clearcom-tecpro.htm
Hi there, i am interetsed in the ultralite comms system but just wanted to know whether they can link in with my current tecpro wired comms. Thanks
The Eartec HUB is able to connect with TecPro base stations using the Interface Unit supplied by Eartec. This connects with a 3-pin XLR cable and allows all users on the line to simultaneously communicate with each other.