5 Person Kit
Includes batteries, case & charger
UltraLITE headsets eclipse all other full duplex wireless for performance and convenience because the transceiver is built right inside the ear cup. This self-contained All-in-One design eliminates headset wires and even belt worn radios. They provide simultaneous talk, two-way voice communication for users that need to work with their hands yet also require one ear free to listen to what is going on around them.
- Standard: DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency: 1920-1930MHz (USA), 1880-1900MHz (UK/EU)
- Channel Bandwidth: 1.728 GHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Transmission Speed: 1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
- Duplexing: Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding: ADPCM I 32bit/s
- RF Accessing: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Range: Up to 400m (Line of Sight)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium Battery (3.7 V, 800 mAh, 3.0 Wh)
- Full Charge Time: Up to 3 hours
- Operation Time: Up to 6 hours
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to 60 C
- Warranty: 12 Months
- 1x Eartec UltraLITE HD Master Headset
- 4x Eartec UltraLITE HD Remote Headset
- 5x Eartec Lithium 3.7 Volt 3.0Wh Re-Chargable Battery
- 1x Eartec Multi Battery 8-port Charging Base with adapter
- 1x Eartec Large Soft Padded Case
Hi I already own a 5 person system, 1 x master headset + 4 headsets. If I was to buy 4 more headsets and a hub, would all the headsets link so I’d have a 9 person set?
The four Remote Headsets on your current system would be compatible with the HUB. You could then add an additional four Remote Headsets to create an 8 Person wireless system. Master Headsets are not compatible with the Eartec HUB.