Eartec UltraLITE: A Wireless comms systems for UK media and production
Eartec UltraLITE Wireless Headsets: Making UK Media and Production Teams More Effective. Here’s How.
A rapid growth in technology and an ever-changing COVID-19 landscape has meant production teams have had to evolve with speed. Here’s how Eartec UltraLITE headsets can help your team keep up with the times, stay safe and improve the efficiency of your productions.
How can the Eartec UltraLITE communication system increase production efficiency on set?
The simple, cost-effective full-duplex system provides perfectly clear audio for the communication you need on any production set. The self-contained all-in-one design means saying goodbye to belt-worn radio systems and excess unnecessary wiring, allowing you to move freely, increasing productivity.
- High quality sound: the transceiver is built inside the ear cup. This allows instantaneous two-way voice communication, offering both hands-free and one ear free options, and improving the rate of production, right there on your production set!
- Advanced comms: the full-duplex feature enables multiple parties to speak freely without interruption, unlike the traditional two-way radio PTT (push-to-talk) systems.
- Extend your comms with a HUB: The UltraLITE HUB is a compact, wearable mini-base weighing only 450g, that expands the capacity of the UltraLITE headsets. The HUB allows teams of up to eight users to communicate wirelessly all at the same time. You can even connect two HUBs to create a 16-user system, further simplifying the organisation of your teams.
- Portable and adaptable: UltraLITE HD headsets have a range of up to 400 metres, and act as an invaluable communication tool for small to medium-sized productions. You can strategically place the HUB on location or wear it on you, comfortably clipped to a belt. It can run from either a mains power supply on set or from an UltraLITE lithium battery for ease of access and more freedom. The HUB can also act as a ninth full-duplex transceiver when added to an Eartec plug-in headset, providing seamless movement amongst production teams.
How can Eartec UltraLITE wireless comms improve safety for production teams?
- Streamline your production crew with wireless headsets that eliminate trailing wires and potential health and safety hazards. The easy-to-use system with no programming or buttons to press caters to a wide range of production crews. Eartec UltraLITE headsets are great for live streams and Covid-secure environments on set or in the studio with technology that enables reliable, real-time and secure connection between multiple headsets.
- The headsets use DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) technology at a frequency of 1.9GHz, which avoids the busiest 2.4 GHz frequency band. They are also licence-free, so you don’t need to obtain an OFCOM license to begin using the system.
- Extensive practical and safety trials were carried out as part of the headsets’ development and they have been created using the very best technology so you can focus on the work at hand. They come with rechargeable lithium ion batteries that have a full charge time of up to 3 hours and an operation time of up to 6 hours. You can be safe in the knowledge that your headset will be working to maximum capacity. And changing batteries is a quick and easy process, requiring only a few seconds of downtime.
- Eartec UltraLITE can be stored in temperatures ranging from -10C to 60C, and so can be used safely in even the most extreme production sets globally. The ergonomic design has been created with your comfort as a priority, with safe audio levels and single muff or dual muff versions available.
Protected with a 12-month warranty, the UltraLITE comes in many different package deals for multiple sets, accessories and spare parts. Eartec offers easy upgrades and the option to add additional users in the future. Check out the UltraLITE collection on our website today to see how they can enhance your production of any size at any location. Contact us to find out more or order online today.